What are the applications of double-access batteries?
Shuangdeng batteries 2V, 12V series industrial lead-acid batteries, UPS systems, communication power lithium-ion, winding batteries, solar wind and solar complementary systems, power cables, communication cables, etc. Provide on-site investigation, design, installation, after-sales and other one-stop services.
Application Range of Double Density Battery
Standby power supply for telecommunication, mobile, network, railway, airport and other communication and signal systems;
Solar energy, wind energy, hydroelectric energy storage, wind and solar complementary projects;
Ship, maritime and other standby power supply;
Petrochemical system standby power supply;
Marine signals and navigation aids;
UPS, medical equipment, emergency lighting and other standby power supply;
Street lamp, cable TV, oil and gas;
Environment-friendly and energy-saving occasions
Shuangdeng 6-GFM valve-regulated sealed lead-acid battery is a new type of high-energy battery developed by using modern advanced technology. Its performance indicators meet YD/T799-2002 and IEC standards. The product has many advantages, such as safe and reliable sealing, high specific energy, low internal resistance, low self-discharge rate, strong charging acceptance, long cycle life and high sealing reaction efficiency. In normal use, it has no free electrolyte, no acid mist overflow, easy maintenance and use. It can be widely used in telecommunication communication system, uninterrupted power supply (UPS), fire fighting and security system, emergency lighting system, mobile measuring equipment, power system, instruments, military field, automatic control equipment of railway system and other fields.
1. Overcharge: At the beginning of charging, the voltage of Shuangdeng batteries is low. At this time, oxygen-free gas is released. Then the voltage of Shuangdeng batteries rises gradually. When the voltage of Shuangdeng batteries rises to a certain value, many gases will be separated from Shuangdeng batteries. When the terminal voltage of the Shuangdeng battery rises to 2.30-2.35V/only, the gas in the Shuangdeng battery increases significantly. As charging proceeds, more and more PBO 2 on the surface of the electrodes, and less and less PbSO4, the oxygen evolution rate of the positive electrodes will increase, at the same time, the negative electrodes of the batteries will start to evolve hydrogen. Therefore, overcharging will cause a lot of gas to occur in the battery, and then cause the battery to lose water, leading to premature effectiveness and capacity decline in the early stage.
2. Overdischarge: In order to regularly detect the charge during battery operation, the discharge can be carried out, which is called checking discharge. The terminal voltage of Shuangdeng battery is 1.80v at 0.1C constant current discharge. The continuing discharge at the end of discharge is called overdischarge. Once the battery enters the overdischarge condition, the terminal voltage of Shuangdeng battery will decrease rapidly. It will form a very simple power supply interruption and the consumption of active substance transition, resulting in the reduction of the reactive area reserved for the pore of active substance and the next charge, forming the battery for subsequent charging and making it possible. The difficulty of using protection will eventually lead to the failure of the battery to overflow and a substantial decline in capacity.
3. Temperature: The operating conditions of Shuangdeng batteries also have an important impact on the life of batteries. If used at high temperature for a long time, the battery life will be reduced by half for every 10 degrees increase in temperature.
4. Negative plate sulfation: Shunden batteries can perform normal operation. Lead sulfate discharged from negative plate is small particles. It is easy to recover to velvety lead when charging, but some battery discharged products are awkward soluble large particles of lead sulfate, and can not be reduced to velvety lead when charging. This kind of negative plate is called sulfation. The reasons for sulfation of negative plate are: lack of battery charging for a long time, long time discharge at high temperature, long time discharge placement, concentration stratification of electrolyte of high type plate and loss of water of battery, etc. Sulfation of negative plate will directly lead to capacity shrinkage of double-dense batteries. A useful way to avoid sulfation of the negative plate is to keep the battery full at all times.
5. Non-discharge in floating charge condition for a long time: Non-discharge for a long time will lead to the deposition of active substances in Shuangdeng batteries. If the active substances are in the deposition condition for a long time, it will be difficult to participate in the chemical reaction inside Shuangdeng batteries, and then form the loss of capacity of Shuangdeng batteries.
6. New Shuangdeng batteries should make an acceptance discharge after installation to check the capacity of Shuangdeng batteries; after three years, a check discharge should be made every year, with two effects: one is to discharge 30%-50%, to avoid the deposition of active substances in long-term non-discharge Shuangdeng batteries; the other is to discharge 80%-100%, to check the charging ability of the batteries by discharging; the other is to check the charging ability of the batteries by discharging. It is used to check the discharge to find out the bad double-deck batteries so as to replace them in time, because the damage of the bad batteries in the double-deck batteries is very great.